Typically, we work with our clients via Phone, Skype or Zoom. We recommend an introductory consultation to get to know one another, and to go through any specific questions you have to make sure SunCatcher is the right fit for you. Our fee for a 30 minute introductory consultation with our CEO, Terry Carroll, is $70. Should you decide to purchase a set of plans or a full greenhouse (or more) this amount will be applied to your final purchase.
We typically schedule consultations at least a week in advance to allow adequate preparation time. You can expect the following process:
- After a introductory consultation has been purchased, we’ll provide scheduling options and ask you to respond via email with your preference for meeting dates/times and initial questions to Dr. Carroll.
- Once a date and time has been selected and confirmed, we’ll email you a calendar appointment and link to join the phone/video call at the agreed on time.
- We request that you respond with your specific questions or a general outline of topics you want to cover in the consultation at least 3 days prior to the scheduled call. This allows us time to consider and conduct any necessary research or investigation to prepare for the consultation.
- At the agreed on time, meet with Dr. Carroll and team on the phone/video call.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, you can reach out to us over email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 3 days prior to the scheduled call.